January 20, 2022
- Fixed real-time screenshot issues on test details page
- Fixed checkpoint variable issues
- Fixed Secondary email step issues
- Fixed an issue with the visual checkpoint
January 7, 2022
- Add the quota back in the navbar
- Show warning if the extension is not installed while trying to go over the Lessons
- Preflight now saves target screenshots and context awareness if they are missing
- Introduced real mouse clicks on some scenarios
December 7, 2021
- Introduced Visual Regression/Checkpoint
- Introduced Computer Vision Based Clicks to let Preflight click on a specific object in the Canvas object
- Fixed real-time updates in the Test Run Activity
- Temporarily suspended the replay of the test locally
- Close file dialogs if it opens during the test execution
- Fixed a rare checkpoint issue
- Bubble integration update: Users can run workflow and tag of tests from the Preflight integration in the Bubble editor
- Variable pop up now show up in the iframe.
November 18, 2021
- Network calls are now reachable in the JS steps with
- Recorder now remembers add login flow setting
November 18, 2021
- Fixed issues with typing on the date inputs
- Fixed VM issues with retrying tests over and over again
- Introduced Workflow sessions. A test in a workflow now can access to the previously used variables
- Improved checkpoint performance to catch toast messages
- Fixed an issue with recording a Drag & Drop action
November 9, 2021
- Introduced Lessons to educate new users
- Introduced Tags for tests
- Fixed Workflow test ordering
- Provide different onboarding based on user needs
October 4, 2021
- Introduced variety of variables.
- Add endpoint to the environment for Bubble apps. eg:
- Improved Context Awareness
September 17, 2021
- Introduced SFTP for enterprise clients to upload all their data in the SFTP
- Fixed some issues with no-code editor player controls
- Fixed step execution order problems in the No-code editor
September 5, 2021
- Understand selector type in the editor automatically. Whether it's XPath or CSS selector.
- Re-designed Company Variables
- Fixed some issue with the real-time test updates
- Updated UI for checkbox checkpoints
- Introduced the Webhook for Failed and Successful test results
- Introduced Bubble integration to run tests directly from Bubble editor
- Recorder now records the video of the test while test is being recorded to show user that what is recorded in the test
- Fixed an issue with selector creation for elements with no width or height
August 21, 2021
- Introduced No-Code Editor to let anyone add and edit steps on an intractable page structure while the test is running.
- Introduced Context Awareness where Preflight can understand the page structure and adapt to UI changes and don't rely on selectors only.
August 7, 2021
- Introduced ability to use elements that are picked by Preflight in JS steps with
- Updated step UI for date inputs
- Recorder now can record interaction with HTML5 date inputs
- Preflight now understand the culture the test created in
July 7, 2021
- Introduced Workflows where you can run your tests one after another.
- Fixed Login and Logout setting issues with the tests.
June 10, 2021
- Introduced Session of the test recordings to let you see what you have recorded
- Introduced concurrency setting under Test Settings to reduce the concurrency if your application crashes because of the load.
June 1, 2021
- Introduced Test Run Activity to see which tests are ran by who.
- Introduced ShadowDom selectors on Test editor
- Groups now searchable on the side navbar
May 7 , 2021
- Introduced KeyPress functionality to cover cases for:
CTRL + A,
- Introduced Hover action
- Introduced right click checkpoint creation in the Recorder
- Fixed a checkpoint creation issue in the shadow dom
April 14 , 2021
- Added a
Createdstate for duplicated tests
Stop All Runningbutton on All tests page
- Fixed an issue while recording file uploads
- Fixed an issue with taking screenshots in the Recorder
March 27 , 2021
- Introduced ability to stop the tests
- Added delete button on the test details page
- Allow skipping email verification during the sign up process
March 14, 2021
- Introduced Warning messages in test details. They can be network call errors, console log errors and if there were any toast messages
- Fixed table pagination problems
- Retry button is added in the error message boxes to let you retry with the same configuration of that test
- Released BitBucket integration to let you run tests from BitBucket easily
- Introduced compact mode in the Recorder (Chrome extension)
February 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue with recording credit card inputs in an iframe
October 7, 2020
- Show network and console logs in the video player
- Added Click type setting to allow double click
August 12, 2020
- Added functionality to order groups
- Enhanced insights tool
- Improved test details page
- Released Travis integration
- Update for onboarding
July 30, 2020
- Released insights. It's a tool to crawl your web application and tell you if there are any performance issues, broken links and broken images
July 14, 2020
- Hide password in actions
- Make any badges copyable on Preflight. Test actions, values etc
- Implement Insight notifications
- Gitlab integration released
July 5, 2020
- Fix issue where files weren't being uploaded in IE
July 2, 2020
Azure DevOps Integration
Preflight now works with Azure DevOps. You can automatically trigger tests to run as part of your development pipeline. Find out more in Account Settings › Integrations.
June 24, 2020
We now validate email addresses on signup. This is to prevent any unauthorized use of your account.
June 22, 2020
- Fix issue where you weren't able to scrub through video replays of tests.
June 19, 2020
- Fixes issue where the test runner couldn't type inside inputs in IE
June 12, 2020
[ALPHA] Replay tests in your own browser
We're working on a feature where you'll be able to replay a test in your browser. Great for diagnosing a test failure. For now you can access this on 'All Tests' - click the ellipsis to the right of the test and click 'replay test'. This is an alpha feature, it doesn't work with 'login tests' right now.
- Fixes issue with screenshots not being recorded properly when running a test.
June 9, 2020
You can now test emails in Preflight. You want to test a registration page? or password reset - that is now possible in Preflight. To use: when recording a test, use the 'variables' option to select email on any email input. Then select 'email' and we'll auto-fill an email address that you can receive in-test.
When you're sent an email it will appear under the envelope at the bottom. Click to view the email. You can set checkpoints on content in the email to re-use later (e.g. a verification code).
Checkpoints as variables
You can now use Checkpoints as variables. Set a checkpoint on any content, then when in a text input click the variables option in the recorder. You'll see all of your checkpoints from the test in there.
June 8, 2020
Major Test Run Performance Improvements
We've made major improvements to the way the test runner works increasing speeds by over 80%. Your tests will run faster than ever before!
Fixed issue where tests would select the entire page contents in IE.
Fixed recorder bug which would prevent recording of file upload.
May 13, 2020
We now save all selectors we've tried that fail to better improve our test correction.
Fix bug which prevented switching from one iframe to another when running a test.
Fixed issue where, when editing tests, you couldn't reorder test steps accurately.
April 22, 2020
Free plan upgrade
If you're on the free plan, there are now no longer any restrictions except for number of test runs. You can add unlimited users, access the API and integrations. Have at it!
Capture screenshot in test creation
We'll now capture a screenshot of the elements you're interacting with during test creation. This makes it easier to debug tests (you can find it when you edit steps on the test details page) and will assist in training our computer vision based testing system.
April 16, 2020
[ALPHA] Open Emails in Test
We're testing a feature that will allow you to test emails in test flow. It's alpha for now and pretty manual, but get in touch if you want to try it out.
Provide more data about failed test steps
When a test runs and fails, we now provide a lot more information about that failed step.
Sort working selectors over non-working
We now adjust the priority of selectors when running tests by the likelihood that they will work, speeding up test running. We also adjust the list when you go to edit a test step.
March 16, 2020
Drag and Drop Between Iframes
We've made major improvements to drag-and-drop. You can now drag and drop between iframes, from an iframe to a parent, and from a parent to an iframe. Whatever the combination, it probably works with Preflight now.
Failed payment relief
If your payment fails, we'll allow you to continue using the software for a few days while you sort your payment out.
February 26, 2020
Major Drag & Drop Improvements
We've made significant improvements to the recorder and test runner to ensure your drag and drop implementation works seamlessly. You can now drag and drop to and from iframes, including from the parent to iframe, iframe to iframe and iframe to parent.
Set Login Test in Recorder
When starting a new test you can now select the login test you want to run before the current test does. If you have a default test, you will see and be able to change this when you create a test.
February 4, 2020
Accurate Step Action History
When viewing test history, you now see exactly what was run on the test. Not what is currently set as the test step settings. This makes it easier to diagnose a test that isn't passing.
Capture Screenshot During Test Creation
When creating a test, Preflight now captures a screenshot of the element you're interacting with. This makes diagnosing test failure much easier and will also aid with our computer-vision powered test creation.